View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Show and Tell » Show and Tell: Stories and Poems

Dinyraen

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: Backround Story of your character
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 am 
Hellow
Maybe I didnt searched well but I couldn't find any Backround stories of characters I made mine and I gladly share my story with you all.
I hope many will follow and enjoy mine.

Jin’jinn;born in the time when they still were named Jungle Trolls living in Stranglethorn Vale under command of Sen’jin.In those days his tribe were entangled in a conflict with a band of murlocs and the Seawitch so his youth wasn’t very peacefully and surely when The Alliance invaded his tribe and murdered almost all relatives and friends.
Jin’jinn became bloodthirsty and War minded since the misery and grief he had seen,his heart filled with hate against all who touched members in the tribe.
By the time Thrall and his orcs came to help a hand ,Jin’jinn was a well known and fully trained hunter;during those hard times his leader Sen’jin died so he joined Vol’jin and other survivors to retreat.
Vol’jin son of Sen’jin lead the remaining trolls to Kalimdor and joined the Horde of Thrall.
Once settled on Echo Isles Jin’jinn helped a lot in the rebuild of a new home under a founded name Darkspear Trolls.
However he fought hard together with other trolls against the forces of Kul’tiras and Dailin Proudmoore; they needed to retreat to the shore and so Sen’jin Village was born.
Jin’jinn kept helping in feeding the tribe and surely fought in wars among Thralls Horde; later on he went on long adventures in Outlands and currently Nordrend.
Once in a while he returns to Sen’jin and will allways reach a hand towards the weakest in the tribe;he became a Beastmaster and Survivalist trainer.
Currently Jin’jin spends most of his time slaying alliance and scourge during his adventures in the world,together with his loyal furry friends Levitas and Senzi all his enemies will get pierced by his arrows.

Jin’jinn at full maturity is a bloodthirsty and war minded Darkspear Troll but allways helpful when people are in trouble or struggling with there training,however his offensive thoughts he is a friendly and very optimistic person among his friends and relatives ;Jin’jinn will allways be there when needed.
You can find him mostenly in Sholazar Basin because that place remembers him at the time in Stranglethorn Vale.
Jin’jinn a troll who will never rest till all enemies of his tribe will be slain, ,his hate against Scourge,Alliance,Murlocs and Nagas will never fade….

Damkina
Initiate
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject: Re: Backround Story of your character
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 am 
I'm not particulary good at writing stories but I thought I'd add the background of some of my characters. Not all have a fully thought out history yet, as I do think of things on the spur and I definitly try and keep things simple as I'm quite new to roleplaying.. I have to admit I'm struggeling a bit with rp'ing an orc and I'm probably not following lore sometimes as I must admit I've not read it all yet :P

Damkina Spiritseeker
Apprentice Far Seer. Her main goal and aspiration in life is to be found worthy of helping out other Far Seers close to Thrall, which she idolises (what'll she'll want to do when Cata hits I don't know yet). She's loyal, fair but a bit oppurtunistic and maybe a bit to ambitious for her own good. At the moment she's doing her best to aid the horde where she can and to learn the shamanistic ways. Mostly by sustaining the life of her fellow travellers but she can also pull a punch if angered enough. If she's ever in need of money she has been known to try her luck at telling random travelers their future for coin with an unknown sucessrate.

Flora Oakenwing
Oakewing loves travelling, fishing, gathering herbs and creating interesting potions. A true Vagabond she has no set home after leaving her fathers house to see the world and to look for her mother. Her mother, with the skills of an assasin, left just after Flora was born and is now, after many centuries of silence, thought to be working for the SI:7. Her father, a Druid, leads a life as a recluse togheter with his daughter teaching her many of his skills before she became to restless to continue living without contact to the outside world. Flora is naiv (even if she's been travelling for quite some time in human years), shy, friendly though a bit distant when it come to other races. She is willing to take on tasks for the alliance as this is aiding her in the search of her mother. But most of all she'd rather be fishing!

That's the two I've thought most about but I might add more in the future. :)

Magryf
Alliance Patron
<The Elders>

Artisan Scribe
Artisan Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm 
Good idea, Here's Magryf's

Magryf Ironbeard was born in Ironforge, the son of wealthy commoners who made their money trading in Metals and Leather. He felt destined to join his family as a miner and skinner, and trained in these trades from an early age, until he found that he had a strong connection to the Holy Light. His parents encouraged him to follow his dreams, and his dream for that day was to become a true bane of evil and malevolence... A Paladin.

He began his training at the Mystic Ward in Ironforge, moving on to Stormwind for his Paladin Training, beginning his personal crusade back in Khaz Modan. Since then he has travelled through Dun Morogh, dealing with the Trogg and Troll problems there, along with other Dwarves and Gnomes. Moving to Loch Modan to assist the Stormpikes, then onto the Wetlands to work with the Dwarves at Dun Algaz and Fighting in the Battle of Thandol Span.

Magryf is a typical Dwarf, short, stout, stubborn, but friendly. He is always seen wearing Armour, and carrying a hammer and shield. He likes to be in the thick of the action. Clobbering foes with his hammer and throwing his shield, somthing he has learned to do with great accuracy. Like all Dwarves, he likes his ale... Lots of it.

And here is Brukken's

Brukken Thunderwing is of the Wildhammer Clan, Born in Aerie Peak in the Hinterlands. Like most Wildhammer Dwarves, he shares a strong bond with his Gryphon mount, one that he has raised since it hatched. Born to a family of Gryphon riders, hunters and fighters, Brukken has hunted Wolf and Bear since he could hold an axe, and fire an arrow from his bow. The Thunderwing family pride themselves on their archery skills, and rarely miss their prey, be it Bear or Troll. Brukken's skill with his chosen weapons, Bow and Axe is legendary, and he has slain many creatures in his time, including Black Dragons.

His adventures have taken him all over Azeroth, during his time, he has learned the value of heavy armour, and luckilly enough, he beloved Gryphon mount, Khestra, is powerful enough to carry him when he's wearing it. His peers back in Aerie Peak says that Khestra is strong enough to lift an Ogre with Orc's in it's belly. He has mastered the skies in Outland and The Eastern Kingdoms on Azeroth.

Brukken loves to fly, low and fast. And can sometimes be found swooping along the roads beneath the treeline in Elwynn Forest, one of his favored Hunting grounds. He also likes to fight, and he says 'If it has a heart, I can slay it'. Although he likes the Dwarves of the Bronzebeard Clan, or 'Hillfolk', he only travels to Ironforge on urgent business, and avoids the city if he has to.
He has strong friendships with the Red Dragon Flight, who's trust he has earned in the Badlands when he adventured there. He sometimes travels to Grim Batol and flies with them.

Last edited by Magryf on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wolfhammer

Expert Scribe
Expert Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:14 am 
Worgen Lore
"Worgen are real. They may not be from our world, but avenues exist between their home and ours and powerful magic can pull them here. Such chants are best left unuttered. For where ever the Worgen tread, they bring terror and bloodshed with them."
“Wizard of Kirin Tor - Ur”

We are told Worgen come from Gilneas. The city hidden behind a wall has been a source of mystery for many years. It's no surprise that Gilneas kept to itself it's a notorious insular nation that only reluctantly joined the Alliance in the second war. But the silence was so complete that many, such as Brann Bronzebeard, feared that Gilneas might be dead, perhaps overtaken by Naga or wiped out by plague.

The worgen’s first verified appearance in the Eastern Kingdoms has been traced back to the Third War, when the archmage Arugal utilized the wolf-beasts as a weapon against the Scourge. Arugal’s weapons soon turned against him, however, as the curse of the worgen rapidly spread among the human population, transforming ordinary men and women into ravenous, feral creatures.

Arugal adopted many of the worgen as his own and retreated to the former mansion of Baron Silverlaine, the estate now known as Shadowfang Keep. The curse, however, was not contained. It persisted in the lands of Silverpine and extended even into the fabled walled nation of Gilneas, where the curse rapidly reached pandemic levels.

The people of Gilneas now join the Alliance to honor old ties and band together for survival. But did their years of slavery to the blood thirst of the Worgen change them in ways that go more than skin deep? Only time will tell.

Loirin of Pyrewood
Loirin was born in the village of Pyrewood, most of his childhood is forgotten, and only fragments of warmth of his mother’s loving embrace still remains. The search of his heritage has leaded him to the city of Gilneas…

To be continued…
Attachments:
File comment: Pyrewood village
Pyrewood_Village.png
Pyrewood_Village.png [ 50.17 KiB | Viewed 690 times ]

Character in Star Wars The Old republic
- Loirin (smuggler, gunslinger) - Elders
- Folin (Bounty Hunter) - The Elders

"I can resist everything... except temptation."

Last edited by Wolfhammer on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 am, edited 8 times in total.

Leyna
Rank 6
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:39 pm 
Here is Leyna's background:

"Leyna was born and lived for many years peacefully within the isolated safety of Quel'Thalas. She had a lovely family, and moreover, a beautiful daughter. Emelina was the light of her eyes, the joy of her heart. Her husband lived most of his time in Dalaran but visited them as often as his time allowed. Leyna and Emelina spent all of their time togheter. The little girl was more than curious about her mother’s work, Leyna was a renowned Alchemist. She could not teach Emelina about alchemical preparation, since that involved a lot of caution and years to study, but she tried to teach her all she could about herbs and flowers.

Then the misfortune came, Arthas and his Scourge invaded Quel'Thalas. With the aid of a traitor within, Dar’Khan, Arthas’s legions attacked Quel'Thalas, slipping past its legendary defenses. The high elves fell one by one trying to save their beloved kingdom. But all was in vain, none could stand against the unholy might of Arthas and his Scourge. The entire kingdom was swept away in the search of the Sunwell. The glorious homeland of the high elves was no more.

During that momentous battle Leyna desperately tryied to save her daughter…and she did. With the help of the great rangers of Quel'Thalas she managed somehow to slip Emelina around the disaster, her daughter escaped, but with a great price, Leyna’s own life.

Unfortunate for Leyna, death was not her relief, it was her curse. She was brought back as one of the Scourge. For some time she knew nothing else than to serve them, do their biddings and dark work. But then, the Lady came. She woke her up from the tormenting slumber, made her remember who she was, her past…her beautiful daughter…and showed her a different path. From then on she had a purpose in her cursed existence, to worship and always serve The Dark Lady, Banshee Sylvanas Windrunner.
Sylvanas and her Forsaken claimed the ruined capital city of Lordaeron as their own. Constructing their own bastion beneath the wrecked city, the Forsaken vowed to defeat the Scourge. To ensure their survival, the Forsaken have forged an alliance of convenience with the Horde.

In the attempt to heal her mind and heart wounds Leyna took the priest ways. She became a great help for The Lady and her mission.

Hope grew into Leyna’s mind with the news of the rise of the Blood Elves and their work into developing a relationship with the Forsaken due to Queen Sylvanas Windrunner. Her daughter, Emelina could be amongst them. She traveled from The Ruins of Lordaeron to her former homeland. Seeing how the glorious kingdom was but a ruin, sadness took over her. She could never forget the splendid gardens, the marvelous buildings once Quel'Thalas held. Leyna spent all of her time searching for her daughter, with no result sadly. Having the impulsion of finding her daughter, Leyna got involved into helping the Blood Elves rebuilding their beloved city. Although the Blood Elves looked her with suspicion at first, they got used to her and other members of the Hordes wandering about their lands."

Note: I have abandoned Leyna sometime during WOTLK so I did no continue her story. Maybe I will someday, who knows. And Emelina is one of my alts, so, sadly, they'll never reunite :).

Odiun
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:18 pm 
Im not that good at RP and my english isnt that great either but here is Odiuns story:
:wink:

Once upon a time there was a nightelf child called Bovái. He was happy, full of life and curious about the world around him as he played in the Ashenwale forest with the other children. Then a tragedy stuck his family when his father was seriously wounded in a battle with orc invaders.

The druids of Darnassus tried to heal Bováis father but did not fully succeed and the once proud warrior became a bitter and depressed cripple. Things changed for the worse in Bováis world, his father started drinking, was quick to anger and often argued with his mother who eventually left him for another man.
As a teenager the young nightelf got often into trouble and after one too many beatings from his father he run away from home.

Life was hard for a young runaway in a wartorn land. He quickly learned how to beg and steal just to survive from day to day. He drifted aimlessly untill he met a gang of thieves and pickpockets in Stormwind. For a while they operated in the trade district preying on the many visitors, until one day when he was trying to steal some food a strong hand grabbed his neck.

His captor was Mathias Shaw the leader of the SI:7 rogue guild and Bovái was given a choice, either join the guild or be handed over to the city watch and be thrown into the stockades. After joining SI:7 the rogues trained the young nightelf in the art of stealth and blade, and soon he found himself fighting for the cause of the alliance.
He travelled far and wide, fought dangerous creatures and visited strange places until one day he was sent on a mission to the plaguelands.

The orders were simple, intercept a package carried by a forsaken messenger. Everything seemed to go smoothly, Bovái ambushed the undead and after a short fight he looted the body and found a few small vials wrapped in old rags. Unfortunately one of the vials was broken and that night when he stopped to get some rest he felt ill and weak. To his horror he soon realised that he was infected with the plague.

After a slow and agonizing death, his body was found by the forsaken in a ditch near the Bulwark. They turned him into one of them and now called Odiun he serves Sylvanas and the horde.

Board index » Show and Tell » Show and Tell: Stories and Poems