Board index » Discussion » Discussion: General Chat [public]

Pryderic
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject: I'm still here :)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm 
Just a note to say, sorry I've not been around a great deal lately, had some coursework assignments due into College before this week and dealing with that took up all my spare gaming time.

I'm usually still on in the morning and hoping to get up early tomorrow for some serious gaming :)

I'm going to be creating an additional alt. Yes I know I have a few already but I'm an altaholic it'll be another undead toon, this one called Rigarmorty but I'm not sure of what class at the moment so I'm playing around with each of them. The obvious would be Warlock but my main is already an undead Mage so that's a bit simular so I'm going to make a good attempt at a rogue & hunter and see what I like best :P

On an additional note, I have now downloaded and installed LoTRO so I'll be creating a character in our guild on there soon too!

Catcha later on!

Tripellian (Troll Druid)

Alliance:
Erinthia (Draenei Shaman)

Pryderic is son of the exiled witch Rhiannon born and raised in The Dustwallow Marsh now resurrected.

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject: Re: I'm still here :)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm 
Hey hey now, no need to explain absences in this guild. We all know what it's like. Lately I've been having a major movie watching phase (catching up on all those movies I've missed out on during the past 19 years of having kids and never having time or possibilities to really sit down (or go to) and watch a good movie in peace and quiet. So now that my boys are big I'm starting to wake up to the fact that "Hey now I can watch movies again!" So WoW has taken a backseat for a while which is why -I- haven't been around so much lately. And hey everyone needs a break from WoW once in a while regardless of whether there's a reason or not!

As for Lotro, apparently the gang playing it sort of gave up and returned to WoW... but who knows - it may pick up again some day.

Odiun
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 am 
Brambline wrote:
As for Lotro, apparently the gang playing it sort of gave up and returned to WoW... but who knows - it may pick up again some day.

Yeah it got sort of lonely over there, good game though.

Damkina
Initiate
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 am 
Odiun wrote:
Brambline wrote:

Yeah it got sort of lonely over there, good game though.

I finally had some spare time again this weekend but it was pretty quiet on lorto. I would say it's worth logging on and do some of the spring festival quests. You can get some nice cosmetic items or furtniture from the tokens. I bought a short sleved spring haubrek for my champion :lol:

Might even have time for wow now also..well until easter hits anyway 8)

Pryderic
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:02 pm 
I'l login to Lotro and atleast create the character. Was a 10 gig download so I should atleast create a toon and play it when i can :P

Tripellian (Troll Druid)

Alliance:
Erinthia (Draenei Shaman)

Pryderic is son of the exiled witch Rhiannon born and raised in The Dustwallow Marsh now resurrected.

Board index » Discussion » Discussion: General Chat [public]