Board index » Discussion » Discussion: General Chat [public]

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject: PvP Guild Achievements
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 pm 
Hey guys, Syldrix has pretty much single handedly been raking in slayer achievement after achievement on the horde side for the Alliance Slayer guild achievement. All he needs now is to kill a level 85 draenei hunter and it's done. So he was asking me whether we have one on the ally side yet, and unfortunately we didn't. But it brought to mind something I never thought of before:

We have 2 factions and there are a lot fo pvp achievements the two sides could help one another with!

Of course, it's always the coolest to gain such achievements honorably and the hard way, but there is an evil side of me who thinks it's deliciously sneaky to make use of this advantage we have over the majority of WoW guilds.

So basically I'm just opening up discussion about this and y'all PvP gurus out there can leave it to your own level of ethics, morals and pride as to whether you want to make arrangements in this thread for some easy hits :-)

WoW:
Horde: Brambline [GM], Jezaline, Brula, Gruzie, Bita
Alliance: Lulai [GM], Shalestina, Felunia, Ferocia, Belaguine, Saphireena, Grunilla, Mitisa, Fasha, Ferabine

Damkina
Initiate
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject: Re: PvP Guild Achievements
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:56 pm 
Just a tip for getting the slayer acheivements.You just have to be around where the kb is taking place so big bg's such as AV are good places for getting those done sort of quickly :) I've yet to pvp after Cata came out but will take that up again soon.

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:04 pm 
I could be persuaded to do PvP in our guild. Usually I only go into battlegrounds for holiday achievements, because I don't really have a clue what I'm doing ;-).

Novello
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm 
I'm always up for doing BGs too. Although I absolutely suck majorly at Arena, so avoid asking me to be your 2v2 / 3v3 partner if you know what's good for you! :D

Lyrael

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 pm 
I surely enjoy PvP, and I am up to it (once I levelled up).
I am just not sure what you are thinking about, Bramb. The new wargame function (if you don't know what is it, you can have a look here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1375432#blog ) doesn't work in terms of honor points or achievements, but just for pure fun (as far as I understand it...).

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:04 am 
Just to clarify what I was insinuating. I meant that y'all could arrange meetings here via the forum. Even make an event of it to meet up at some safe location, say 21st of December, 21:00 game time at the south eastern beaches of Strangethorn Vale, to turn on your pvp and then start whacking each other for the various achievements, both guild and personal. Note that the guild slayer achievements require the whack-ee to be level 85. To take this one step further, healers should be kept sacred and untouched so they can res their own folks. Maybe put a "mark" on them or something so everyone knows to leave them alone.

But yeah, obviously doing those achievements the real way would feel much more cool than cheating like that. But it was just an idea. And like I say, use your own judgement :-).

WoW:
Horde: Brambline [GM], Jezaline, Brula, Gruzie, Bita
Alliance: Lulai [GM], Shalestina, Felunia, Ferocia, Belaguine, Saphireena, Grunilla, Mitisa, Fasha, Ferabine

Board index » Discussion » Discussion: General Chat [public]