Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:54 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Discussion » Discussion: Ye Olde Bulletin Board [public]

Rorish

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject: Bulletin Board entry for the 29th of August...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am 
Greetings fellow Elders !

Yesterday, while in Thunder Bluff, I checked the World Bulletin Board to see if there were some interesting happenings around the area or in Orgrimmar, and I stumbled upon the following entry, written by a certain "Brandok":

Voodoo Lounge - Opening

On the eve of 29th of the current month, 19:00 of the local time, in the Valley of Spirits of Orgrimmar for your leisure, the local rest and relaxation zone, named "Voodoo Lounge" hosts first two episodes of "The Days of Our Horde" - a series of plays with a continued plot for your enjoyment!

Since two episodes will be played out, first half at 19:00, second starting at 20:00, with time to contemplate on the happenings between audience members and to socialize in the warm waters of the pools. Not to forget employing the local merchants.

Any merchants wishing to sell their wares will be welcomed to the event, but are asked to leave the Eastern bank clear for the entertainment, and to silence their sales pitches for the duration as well.

Swimming and other pool activities are highly recommended - Bring a beachball and friends.

And to those interested: continuation of plays and entertainment are planned for later depending on success.

Merchants and services avaible:
Brodok - Refreshments and Sweets
Slyren - Furs, meats and other Hunting related things.
Zuronga - Fortune Telling
The Apothecarium - Potions and Concotions

-----

If you want to read the original entry, here is the code associated to it for an easier search:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10543426465&sid=1&pageNo=1

Personally, I don't think I'll be able to check it out because I'll probably be in Moonglade with a Mentor by that time, but I thought it could be an interesting happening and an occasion to get together.

Ok, enough writing. This wretched place called The Barrens need my attention once again.

May An'She illuminate your Path.

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm 
Oooh thank you very much for the heads up! I for one will definitely go check it out!

Board index » Discussion » Discussion: Ye Olde Bulletin Board [public]