Ortwynn
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: Request for assistance
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 pm 
Dear Elders,

Ever since my ‘awakening’ I have been exploring the lands of Azeroth in search of knowledge, for I believe it is by knowledge that I may regain some memory of what I was before.
On these travels I found many honorable Forsaken and valued Horde allies defending what is ours against evil creatures, the despicable Alliance and renegade tribes and clans. I tried to help these dutiful soldiers as much as possible, and by threading cautiously and remaining vigilant at all times I have managed to survive.
Alas, some of the tasks that need to be done require penetrating well-guarded locations, and I can’t do this on my own. I’m sure that a small group of well-prepared adventurers could manage to get in and accomplish what a lone rover can’t.
Maybe you too want to support the Horde’s defenders but feel a little overwhelmed by some of the tasks at hand? I say, let’s join forces and try our best to support the Horde!
If you think you’re up to it, carve a message in this board!

Yours truly,
Ortwynn, the Unknowing

(OOC: Hey, I’m not so fond of the Dungeon Finder (it finds the right dungeons, but not really the nice folks to run them with) and I was wondering if there are others out there that would prefer a more relaxed group to run the dungeons. I’m still new to WoW (in time played) and not comfortable healing in a group that expects everyone to be an expert. So if you’re also ‘new’ (to the game, or to a class) and want to find a relaxed learning environment, just post a reply and maybe we can find a way to get together on a semi-regular basis. I’m level 42 at the moment, but wouldn’t mind waiting a little bit.)

Vanija
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject: Re: Request for assistance
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 am 
((I would love to tag along with a group of guildies - and perhaps a PuG'let or two to fill in the gaps.

I have Caldera the fire mage at level 39, who can come along, or I have Vrugla the Deathknight at level 69 if you should suddenly take off and level away in a quick pace.

And off course I have Vanija the oh-so-disciplined priest at level 80 (and hopefully rising to 85 in a steady pace), who would love to try and keep everybody alive in the upper-level dungeons.

And off course I have a host of lower-level alts who can help run dungeons at levels below 30.

More often then not I will not be able to run anything (semi-)organized before 21:00, and would typically be most inclined to join on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and on/off Sundays))

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:19 pm 
(I currently don't have any Horde toons in that level range, but I'd be happy to join you later. I've got a couple in the early 60s. :-)

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:37 pm 
Dear friend,

It is indeed dangerous venturing into those murky and musty places alone, so if I or any of my sisters and cousins happen to be around when you'd be ready to make the trip, one of us will most likely always be up for a challenge and join you.

Meanwhile, do stay safe and watch out for the murlocs!

- Brambline

WoW:
Horde: Brambline [GM], Jezaline, Brula, Gruzie, Bita
Alliance: Lulai [GM], Shalestina, Felunia, Ferocia, Belaguine, Saphireena, Grunilla, Mitisa, Fasha, Ferabine

Board index » Discussion » Discussion: Ye Olde Bulletin Board [public]