Board index » Discussion » Discussion: Ye Olde Bulletin Board [public]

Rayvan
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject: Rayvan, Shyama and the frog
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm 
Rayvan sips his dwarven ale and look up at the people around, listening or minding their own business, whatever takes their fancy. He doesn't only have his beer in front of him... no he's brought company. A small frog hopping and complaining... yes you heard it correct... complaining his ass off... he's rather wellspoken for a frog......

"well, hello folks. Just wanted you to bring you up to date about some of the latest crazyness in my life and that of my sister Shyama. It's been, what... about 2 months ago that we found this little fellah." I grin and prods the frog who makes a "hmppff... I am not small... I am a mighty wizard..." "sure you are I say and pat the little fellow on the head who looks at me scorningly. I ignore it. "Me my sister and a friend were ca,ping out near the pool close at the wailing cavern in the Barrens. I broughts some booze and food I just bought in Ratchet... turns out... those blasted night elves and cultists druid guys and girls had spiced it with a sleeping potion. So we were sleeping like babies soon. Only to wake up close to naked a few hours later. Well normally i ain't to bothered waking up naked with pretty ladies... but one was my sister and even more so... we didn't strip by choice.... Needless to say... I wasn't all that happy and we headed into the wailing caverns as i spotted a night elf carrying somehting which looks awfully like my shirt. The ladies stuck with me and followed. I don't want to poisoning nightelves getting to them so i wanted to keep an eye on them. Besides 3 see more then 2. Long story short... after some hazardous exploration in my shorts, picking up some crappy mismatched gear and weapons we found out the culpits (really... there goes my good looks... a dress... me... in a dress... Well atleast it was warm). It appeared we were lured in to for some dark ritual. Not to witness it... no we were to join it... as offerings. No way, over my dead body ... which luckily I didn't have to put to the test... My fists were quicker then their daggers. Seemed we weren't the only ones lured in." *the frog lets out a quacking sound in agreement and annoyance. "This powerfull wizard..." I say with a sly grin and more then a tad of redicule to my voice, resulting in the frog sticking it's long tongue out at me. "..This wizard was hexxed by them and was the next on the list to be sacrifiest... So.. we grabbed him, slain or otherwise incapacitated the nearest cultmembers and made a dash for it till we saw daylight again. And this little fellow been with us ever since, usually in the care of my sister, per request of Froggy. Personally i just think he likes watching her... but I warned him to behave..." I look at the frog and it sighs... "Yeah yeah... ribbit... or... ribbit it will be... frogslegs for dinner..."
"Apparently the dude got stuck in this form and the extensive rituals need to be undone to get him back to his true self. I am sure he has plenty of tasks to do for is... but hey... it might be fun... and i don't mind some adventure. Especially the profitable ones. So if you ever see me or Shy talk to a frog... we haven't lost our marbles... thought you might like to know. And who knows... we might even call upon you to help get this guy back to normal at times."

OOC the frog used to have a name... but i used it with a twist for Trevorian (frog was trevor the mighty)... and seeing Trevorian became a character to stay... i have to replace the frog name still for a new one.

Shyama
Initiate
<The Elders>

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm 
Shyama headed over to Sen'jin Village last night for some drinks and dancing as there was a get together... Trevor the Mighty (or whatever his name is now) also decided he wanted some fun and jumped out of her pocket. She mentioned that he talks, but no one believed her I think, and Trevor was being rather quiet for a change :D

Board index » Discussion » Discussion: Ye Olde Bulletin Board [public]