Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:49 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Other Games » Read more about the Elders in "Star Wars The Old Republic"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject: Re: The Republic: "Elders"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 am 
Thanks for trusting me with your other online profiles Simeth, and welcome to the guild!

Report this post
Simeth

Newcomer
Newcomer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:29 am 
Brambline wrote:
Thanks for trusting me with your other online profiles Simeth, and welcome to the guild!

Thank you i'm very happy to join this community.

Simeth.

Report this post
Razariel
Rank 6
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 am 
Welcome Simeth! :)

Report this post
Simeth

Newcomer
Newcomer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 am 
Thank You,
I'm waiting to start this new great adventure.

Simeth

Report this post
Caramael

Newcomer
Newcomer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:11 pm 
Brambline wrote:
It was nice having a chat with you Caramael and thanks for trusting me with your other online profile, welcome to the guild!

I'm sorry to say this, but I've decided to stop playing the game already. I thought I could live with the rough edges of the game, but I found myself getting annoyed more and more until I didn't enjoy playing anymore.
I did have fun for the short time I played with you, The Elders seems like a really great guild.

Report this post
OberonSky

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:08 pm 
Caramael wrote:
Brambline wrote:
It was nice having a chat with you Caramael and thanks for trusting me with your other online profile, welcome to the guild!

I'm sorry to say this, but I've decided to stop playing the game already. I thought I could live with the rough edges of the game, but I found myself getting annoyed more and more until I didn't enjoy playing anymore.
I did have fun for the short time I played with you, The Elders seems like a really great guild.

Dear Caramael,

It is sad to see you leave =( you mentioned rough edges, did you mean the lack of AA in the graphics or general non-polish of the game as a whole?

The AA has its fix in fact the whole game looks very different/much better with INI file tweaks.

Report this post
Caramael

Newcomer
Newcomer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 pm 
I wasn't talking about the graphics, those aren't really important to me. It's the gameplay and UI which is bothering me. I guess Blizzard spoiled me ;)
Speaking of Blizzard, I might apply for The Elders guild in WoW instead... though that would mean a character transfer...

Report this post
Merric

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:45 pm 
Greetings,
I found about The Elders on the site "The Progenitor" (http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor) and i would like to join the guild.

I am xx years old (pleave have mercy, let's say that I am old :P), I am a former player of WoW (Argent Dawn) and Lotro (Laurelin).
I also played SWG (Chimaera) my first and most loved MMORPG, Age of Conan and Star Trek Online.

Best regards to everyone :)

Report this post
Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:19 am 
Caramael: Looking through the SWTOR forums I see a lot of people are unhappy with the game as well. I found that actually after reading it, is when it started to feel bad. I was so much more excited about SWTOR before reading the complaints (which were indeed valid). I should just stay away from the forums and try to enjoy.

In any case, since you've already been accepted into the Elders, you are by all means welcome with open arms to join any of our guilds and no separate application is needed. Simply tell us what character name you want added and we'll get you set up :).

Report this post
Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 am 
Merric wrote:
Greetings,
I found about The Elders on the site "The Progenitor" (http://www.swtor-rp.com/progenitor) and i would like to join the guild.

I am xx years old (pleave have mercy, let's say that I am old :P), I am a former player of WoW (Argent Dawn) and Lotro (Laurelin).
I also played SWG (Chimaera) my first and most loved MMORPG, Age of Conan and Star Trek Online.

Hey Merric, I'm guessing you mean 20 years old when you say XX? :-) Aww sorry friend but we make no exceptions to our age rule.

Not to worry though, the Progenitor is filled to the brim with guilds that would take you in (mature guilds without the age limit) so just ask around on the forums and I'm sure you'll get many offers :-).

WoW:
Horde: Brambline [GM], Jezaline, Brula, Gruzie, Bita
Alliance: Lulai [GM], Shalestina, Felunia, Ferocia, Belaguine, Saphireena, Grunilla, Mitisa, Fasha, Ferabine

Report this post
Merric

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 am 
Brambline wrote:
Merric wrote:
Greetings,

Hey Merric, I'm guessing you mean 20 years old when you say XX? :-) Aww sorry friend but we make no exceptions to our age rule.

Not to worry though, the Progenitor is filled to the brim with guilds that would take you in (mature guilds without the age limit) so just ask around on the forums and I'm sure you'll get many offers :-).

Haaa I see my mistake here... the xx was meant as a filler to avoid putting my real age that is 47.
Sorry for the inconvenience :)

Report this post
Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:45 am 
Merric: Ah sorry, I should have understood the joke :). Anyhow it was nice talking to you on TeamSpeak for our interview, and welcome to the guild!

Report this post
Aedh

Newcomer
Newcomer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:04 am 
Slowly but surely I'm seeing the number of online guildies rising in the evening, whilst when I joined around the start of January the average was 5-6, we're pushing 8-9 even 10 on average, I'm liking it :).

Report this post

Zanndramas
Initiate
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm 
Hey everyone

Zanndramas/Dezba here. If anyone notice then i have stopped playing swtor 2 weeks ago or was it 3. Im so disapointed with the game. To many bugs, lag and end game. Storybased MMO as they call it and your class story end at 50..hmm not my kind of a storybased game.
I jumped bk to Rift that i enjoy alot more then swtor. Im waiting till Guild wars 2 comes out and until then i stay in Rift. Im playing on Argent server, name is zacha. The thing i gonna miss most after i quit swtor is the guild and the nice and social ppl in it :D

Sincerly Regards from Zanndramas

Report this post
Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 pm 
Yes I've seen a lot of people losing interest in SWTOR lately. (not that I've been playing anything much myself mind you!) Some have been going back to WoW, some continuing their adventures in Skyrim, others just patiently waiting for Guildwars.

It's amazing really how excited and thrilled and utterly convinced we were about SWTOR in the first weeks. Who would have believed back then that we'd feel this way now? What a shame. I hope Bioware does some major fixes to the game because I'd love to be addicted to it again like I was in the beginning.

Anyhow enjoy your time in Rift Zanndramas and I'm sure many of us will be meeting up in Guild wars when it comes out :).

Report this post
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Board index » Other Games » Read more about the Elders in "Star Wars The Old Republic"