View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions

Jacen

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject: Application(s) for GW2
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 am 
Salutations!

I am aware that you currently don't accept applications but never the less thought I would declare my(our) interest in joining your guild/community.

Both me and girlfriend are looking for a new place to call home. We are two average human beings, age 28 and 29 respectively, from The Hague, Netherlands. My girlfriend is Dutch and I am Danish. We got to know each other through World of Warcraft and 5 years ago I decided to move to NL to be with her for good.
Without starting a huge rant we no longer like what WoW has become and sadly most of our friends have stopped playing as well. Slowly but surely the end has been reached and come MoP we decided to finally let go of the game for good.

Instead we've been enjoying Guild War 2 at our own pace. It's an amazing game! We used to dedicate a lot of time to our hobby: raiding and RP'ing but our lives have changed. We've got a house together, careers, cats, laundry and all the usual foibles associated with grown up life so we can't(won't) play like we used to. This is the primary reason why, after we learned about the community from a friend, we decided that this seems like a good place to make our new gaming home.

My better half has already been in contact with you in-game and I've been reading the forums trying to get my act together to write this post. We really like what we've heard/read so at the moment we're waiting patiently until the time that you might accept us as members.

Sincerely,

Jacen (Thomas)

Nereza
Initiate
<The Elders>

Expert Scribe
Expert Scribe
 Post subject: Re: Application(s) for GW2
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 pm 
Hey!

Thank you for your application Jacen and for your message on Facebook.
As I wrote there, I only need to know your characters name in GW2 before I can proceed.

I find it rather funny that we seem to have a lot in common. I am from Denmark and met my Dutch husband in WoW back in Vanilla. But we first started chatting a couple of years later, when we got together in WoW with some old guildies again. And now I am living here in the Netherlands in Genemuiden together with him. Since around 5 years ago. We have a couple of young kids and two cats.

But yes, everything looks great with both yours and your betterhalfs applications. You both seem to fit perfect in our little community and we would love to have you both joining us!

Kind Regards,
Nereza (Tina)

World of Warcraft (inactive)
Nereza

Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions