It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions

Setras

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject: Setras - an introduction
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 pm 
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Setras, Captain Setras and I'm a free trader. If you want it then I can get it for you - at a price.

I'm gong to be getting my ship back real soon - just as soon as I catch up with the low life Skavak. Me and Corso have a score to settle with him.

I'm looking forward to meeting others of you and getting into the guild so if you see be running around give me s shout - unless I am being chased by an angry mob in which case blast away at them.

When I am not adopting the persona of smuggler with highly questionable morales I'm known as John and I live in the south of England. I've got a job so evenings and weekends are the only spare time I get. I'm not one who wants to rush through game content - I like to enjoy it! Going to take it slow with this as SWTOR is totally different and I'm learning like crazy as I go.

My online gaming history started in the late 90's with Ultima Online. I played on the Europa shard and was also a Counselor on Napa Valley, Pacific and Sonoma. I ran a healer guild and also was involved in the foundation of a player town with the creation of Trammel.

I was introduced to Star Wars Galaxies by other members of my guild in UO and it became my new home for a few years. Never really enjoyed SWG all that much due to the one character limitation - I like to have alts.

After SWG there has been a spate of Wow off and on - currently subscribed but not been active there for ages. I prefer being a pally there.

I've also been in LOTRO but my warden is in deep retirement just now.

I got SWTOR the day it officially launched and the first character I created was a smuggler - it's a Han Solo thing as I thought he was the most entertaining character in the films. I've also tried out the jedi/sith - seem pretty neat but I prefer to keep my distance and let loose with blaster fire.

Well I hope to see you soon and share a drink in the cantina.

Kalar - Miraluka - Jedi Knight - Jedi Sentinel
Romanas - Chiss - Imperial Agent - Operative

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject: Re: Setras - an introduction
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:41 am 
What a nice introduction, welcome to the guild Setras! :-)

And it always warms my heart to see an old UO player. Aww!

Setras

Newcomer
Newcomer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 pm 
Brambline wrote:
And it always warms my heart to see an old UO player. Aww!

Well I'm old for sure :)

I went and got myself a dose of altitis but based around a theme - actually I'm pretty sure the game forces you into alts as you have so little opportunity for crafting otherwise.

I'm going to get the others levelled up to at least 10 and then get back on with the main one as a gunslinger is so much fun to play.

I'm kinda hoping additional races will be added in time - I bet there are loads of people wanting to play a wookie (I'm not one of them). I'd really like to see racial languages though - just for a bit extra RP - oh and speech bubbles!

Kalar - Miraluka - Jedi Knight - Jedi Sentinel
Romanas - Chiss - Imperial Agent - Operative

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 am 
Speaking of wookie, I can't help but share this. I got my son a "Ripley's believe it or not" book and low and behold there was a girl who actually had similar facial hair to a wookie. Interesting to see how hair would look if it actually grew on a face. She looks quite endearing actually and seems to be a perfectly happy little girl.

I had heard of people having overgrowth on their backs etc but never knew about this!

http://www.smilorama.com/a-day-in-life- ... okie-girl/

Here's a very hi-res picture that really shows off how cutely the hair grows. It's interesting that the only place it doesn't grow is where men usually have beards. Female version I guess :).

http://0.tqn.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/K/o/-/ ... rewolf.jpg

Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions