It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions

Hachiman

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:30 am 
Greatings fellow Elders. I just wanted to drop a couple of words of introduction.

My name is Peter, i am a British citizen who was born on a sunny summer day 1967 in Stockholm, Sweden. And i still live here, working with concrete and construction.

I have played computer games since the mid 90's, but i have little to none experience with MMO/MMORPG's. And when i was much younger i used to play some 'pen & paper' RPG's, such as Rune Quest, Dungons & Dragons and so on. I am a humble Star Wars fan, and saw the first movie back in 1977. I have also read some of the books that are out there, including The Old Republic novels(i recommend you to read them).

As you probably guessed by now, i an joining your SWTOR guilds. And to begin with, i will have a Jedi Guardian who goes by the name Hachiman. And later on i might also have a Jedi Sentinel and/or Jedi Shadow, but who knows... by then i might feel drawn to the darkside of the force and create a character for the Imperial side.

Iam excited and honored to have been accepted into your guild, and i hope that when i have a litle more experience and insight i will be able to contribute to your community.

May the force be with you.
/Peter

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject: Re: Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm 
Hello Peter!
Your forum introduction is just as delightful as your interview intro was, so happy to have you join us! I've added Hachiman as a friend on Republic/The Progenitor, but it claimed that no such user existed. Let me know once you know why this is.

Welcome to the guild!

Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions