View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions

Ouja

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: Ouja's Introduction
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:44 pm 
Hi all!

I'm a 27 year old Finnish guy who enjoys gaming and roleplaying. I have a full time job and I'm currently attending evening school, so I don't really have a lot of free time. But the pull of the dark side drew me back to the wonderful world of MMORPG's. :)

So, I'll be bolstering your ranks on SWTOR empire side with my sith inquisitor. I've played other MMO's before, mostly WOW, and I've always been a RP'er first and foremost. I only once hit level cap in WoW and that was a week before Burning Crusade. And I've played WoW since 2005. :) Got interested in your guild concept since I kinda lack the time to be as devoted as I once was as a player and a RP'er. I was an officer in a pretty big WoW guild back in the day and kinda felt pressured by the whole thing up until it sucked the fun out of it for me, haven't played much Wow since then. So this time I'm going to take things a bit more casually. Playing the game for fun as opposed to it being another job.

Be seeing you guys around!

Nikina
Initiate
<The Elders>

Master Scribe
Master Scribe
 Post subject: Re: Ouja's Introduction
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:17 pm 
Welcome aboard Ouja, I'll look forward to seeing you in SWTOR, although after 6 years as a bad forsaken, I think I'll be starting off on the light side this time around :wink:

Robley: forsaken priest
Zwee: goblin warlock
Tweeble: gnome rogue
Zweeble:gnome mage

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 am 
Hey Ouja and thanks for making such a nice introduction for us :-) I have given you full permissions to the forum, so now you should have access to the Members only area as well. (and if anyone out there is still missing this, let me know and I'll get you fixed up!)

It was interesting to read about your history in WoW. Very nice to get more deep seeded RP blood into the guild.

We have many in the guild like yourself, who belonged and were either highly ranked or even guild masters of very notable guilds in the past and experienced it as overly stressful in the end. I think you'll find that the Elders is a true haven and sanctuary in this sense, since we do everything we can to avoid any pressure or stress here.

Looking forward to playing with you in SWTOR, I'm also going to make a Sith Inquisitor, fell in love with the one I made during my beta weekend. Aahhh the english accent she had ahhh! She was so evil :).

See you in TOR!

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am 
I've also given access to the Members area to the following as well:

Moundoum
Zanndramas
Magrath
Thodan
Rhoc
Calamshka

Ouja

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:55 pm 
Thank you for the welcomes. :)

Nikina, I'll be sure to /nod at you if we ever cross paths.:) Although, I have been mulling about an idea of a smuggler that I'll probably try out at some point, so I might just cross over to the republic side every once in awhile.

Brambline, yeah the sith inquisitor was practically a given ever since I heard it was a playable class. I can once again roleplay a snobby now-it-all bad guy! Never could pass that opportunity. :D

Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions