Vulfric
Alliance Patron
<The Elders>

Newcomer
Newcomer
 Post subject: Dizbat/Vulfric - Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 am 
Hey,

Thought it was about time I said hello and introduced myself :) in game my characters are (at the moment) Dizbat (Goblin Warrior) Vulfric (Worgen Hunter) and Cerine (Human Priest) but I have also recently made a Worgen Death Knight called Crylina that I'd like to invite, I'll probably mainly be playing on Alliance it seems as my Goblin's been a little boring lately :)

In reality, my name is Martin and I am from Bradford in the UK. I'm 34 and have 4 children, 3 sons from my previous marriage, and one daughter with my fianceé who I'll be marrying next month.

WoW-wise I have been playing since day 1 of vanilla, I started as a Night Elf Hunter called Necrid, who was GM of a pretty big guild but in time he was killed (there was a long RP story relating to it) and reborn as an Undead Rogue. On Horde I was part of one of the largest PvP guilds on Earthen Ring but later on I was GM of a large PvP guild too.

I came to the Sha'Tar as ER had become a bit too full of unfriendly people and wasn't the realm I remembered. I came here hoping to find a guild like the ones from vanilla where people still chat to each other and help each other out, which is why I was particularly happy to find The Elders.

Originally I joined with my old Druid in WotLK, his name was Gruffalo, but I quit WoW for a while and came back again more recently with Dizbat and Vulfric :)

So far everyone has been really nice, some of the Alliance and Horde folks helped me to get the white lion in the barrens the other day, much thanks for that! hope to see you all in game.

Pryderic
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject: Re: Dizbat/Vulfric - Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 am 
Woot! Another Yorkshire based member :) You can actually do an RL introduction in the Members Only Board. Anyway, welcome!

Tripellian (Troll Druid)

Alliance:
Erinthia (Draenei Shaman)

Pryderic is son of the exiled witch Rhiannon born and raised in The Dustwallow Marsh now resurrected.

Sull
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject: Re: Dizbat/Vulfric - Introduction
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:52 pm 
Welcome aboard, might have helped with the white lion. but once we get to Northrend its every hunter for them selves with the spirit beasts lol. Nah I might let you know if I come across one :p
I came from Earthen ring for the same reason, plus the lack of good RP. Think you will like it here. I do

Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions