View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » Guild Information » Guild Information: Introductions

Jallana

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: A lost goblin on the move
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 pm 
Hello all!
Well since i do not use facebook i hope it is fine i will drop my application here ?

Well then
It all started when brambline posted on the realm i have been - glued- to ever since i started playing this game :)
She got me thinking i belive it was before christmas
She wrote this wonderful poster about a guild that was accepting people like my self a guild iv been seaching to find ever since i returned to the game
It reminded me so much about how the realm i used to be on was when i played at most
Argent dawn
Ever since i returned *just few months before cataclysm was released* iv felt the realm i have been attached to had changed
Most of the adult folks i knew had left and the young crowd had taken over
The lines - (( i am sorry but my children ... ok i understand not to worry)).. (( i am sorry but english is not my native.. ah i see thank you for reading my application )).. ((i am sorry but my gears is )).. etc etc became one with my gaming as in the end i started question is it worth getting online just to find you do not fit into their folder
even if you have tried
Sometimes it just won't work :)
So i read Bramblines recruit poster and thought why not the poster spoke to me and after been thinking i pushed the button and was on the move
I am a 36 year old lady and mom from sweden that is simply enjoying the game and the roleplay as a nice get away

I got my self all into roleplay ever since i started to play this game
I found the story most amusing
My husband just laughs at me and finds me most silly since i am not much into roleplay and such in general :)
He is a gamer thought but enjoying the old fashioned pen and paper roleplay he is playing WoW but on a pve server with his friends along with other games
I usually do not have alot of time to play when things is back to its normal besides weekends
Its been a luxury to sit down and play like i have been doing now since my girls is home due the holiday 8)
Beside that i am enjoying the slow phase just take an hour picking flowers can be most amusing when you have nice company
I am enjoying the social aspect alot :)

My goblin is a tiny lady with a big fluffy heart missing her father or pap's as she calls him that is stuck somewere in the city of undermines
she doesnt like this war as it drains her income like she would explain it since the silly cartel picked a side now she cant sell to both factions
So she likes to be neutral as much as she can
She lost her soon to be husband in a flying accident yes dreadful crash straight away when he was suppose to fly
but like she would mumble if someone would ask her - like mama would say it is better then a explotion without insurance-
She is enjoying taking the day as it comes but she feels alone
without family and friends the world seems huge somehow

So in all since my character is on the move to this realm if there is more i should be online when it is completed just drop a line and ask
This is my application as i am hoping the elders has a spot open for someone that is small , green , tired and lost :)
I am hoping my grammar is not making someones eyes bleed :wink:
i am tired and if its true im sure many of you understand how it is
thank you all for taking your time reading this

thank you :)

edit : i am sorry if my application came out in odd way :) was not ment to i was just extremly tired and yes one should know better so i i took the chance to clear out my application a bit now this morning

Last edited by Jallana on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jallana

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: Re: A lost goblin on the move
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:56 pm 
Ps. i had to change my name to Thilyna
The transfer went fine :)

edit: sorry i forgot to mention i am using the totalrp addon when im roleplaying :)

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:38 am 
Greetings Jallana,

Thank you for your nice introduction. Don't worry about the language issues, we are on the EU servers so it's understandable that the majority do not have English as their native tongue. It sounds like you have had bad luck finding nice people who will understand family life and not be so snobby about language. I will add you as a friend in WoW and we can talk more there. I can't promise you anything here yet, let's talk and see what we can come up with.

- Brambline

WoW:
Horde: Brambline [GM], Jezaline, Brula, Gruzie, Bita
Alliance: Lulai [GM], Shalestina, Felunia, Ferocia, Belaguine, Saphireena, Grunilla, Mitisa, Fasha, Ferabine

Jallana

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:55 am 
Good morning!
Thank you for taking your time reading that messy post :)
I have added you to my list aswell even took the freedom to clear out my application this morning as i realised it was messy
I have the fantastic luxury to be online most of the week since my girls is stil home so i can be reached even if i am afk i am not far away

Jallana

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm 
I just want to thank you all for the warm welcome :) if anyone need a hand let me know i gladly help when i can

cheers!

Nanorider

Master Scribe
Master Scribe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am 
Hi there Jallana, or should I say "Hej då". ;)

Welcome to the guild. I'm sure that you won't be disappointed. Since I joined in mid-December I've only been met with friendliness and helpfulness. These guys are the real deal. :D

I'm looking forward to meeting you since I've rolled a snarky goblin recently. Beware though, he's not to be trifled with because he's a MIGHTY WARRIOR!
:P

See you inside.

Alturos - Tauren Druid
Morglub - Orcish Hunter

Alliance:
Gnosher - Gnome Rogue
Fengar - Worgen Hunter
Alendhor - Nightelf Mage

Jallana

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe