It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » The Meeting Point » The Meeting Point: Dungeon Runs & Raids

Junfli
Initiate
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: Re: [A] Dungeon nights 2012!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 pm 
Hi, how about this Sunday? I can't make it today.

I've got quite a few upgrades! I replaced my 318 Mushroom Stompers with Vicious Embersilk Boots, bit the bullet and bought a bunch of enchants, and warily got in the random heroics queue... I was taken to the End Time instance with a bunch of strangers, died a couple of times, got lost another couple of times, etc... but no-one said a single mean word! They didn't say many nice words, either, but I was most positively surprised by this PUGging experience! I tried to thank them after the run but all but one had gone, I thanked the last one remaining and he/she said "lol! cya".

-- but even better than that, there was LOOT! I got these: Robes of Fate from Murozond AND Cowl of Destiny AND Archivist's Gloves from quests, all 378 epics! Bought a lot more gems, some reasonably priced enchants (ahem), and now I'd be eager to test my new setup in real action!

And then there's one thing, guild achievements. Even though we wouldn't get the extra Valor points it'd be nice to get the guild achivements for
Heroic: The Stonecore Guild Run
Heroic: Zul'Gurub Guild Run
Heroic: Zul'Aman Guild Run
Heroic: End Time Guild Run
Heroic: Well of Eternity Guild Run
Heroic: Hour of Twilight Guild Run

Something to consider! Guild runs require 4 guildies.

(Edit: Having tried out my newly found enhancements against the elementals at Sethria's Roost it looks like I've DOUBLED my damage output...! Over 20k against these guys. *gasp*)

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:03 pm 
Yay, congrats for the new gear! :D

I'm always up for more dungeon runs on Sunday! :)

Theodomeus
Alliance Patron
<The Elders>

Artisan Scribe
Artisan Scribe
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:46 pm 
Cheers Rinta! Yes, we could try these achievements and even now we could try the 4.3 heroics as a guild. I admit that Thraugnir has never set his dwarven feet there yet, but the challenge shall be even more rewarding, then!

So looking forward to some adventuring tomorrow. Usual 20:00pm, server time.

Pryderic
Rank 3
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:33 pm 
You might start seeing me popping back in on my Ally toon Erinthia. She's only level 30 or something but it's something I've started doing inbetween running dailies with my main Pryderic 85 mage on the Horde side. I'd be up for lower level dungeon runs if I happen to be on. I've got an entire week coming up: 21st to 24th of May where I'll be on every night quite late (the missus will be out of town :P) so hopefully by then I'll have an Ally toon levelled up to 85 as well though it's a long ways away.

Tripellian (Troll Druid)

Alliance:
Erinthia (Draenei Shaman)

Pryderic is son of the exiled witch Rhiannon born and raised in The Dustwallow Marsh now resurrected.

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm 
We haven't done anything in a while. Anyone interested in doing dungeons tonight or maybe Sunday evening?

Junfli
Initiate
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 am 
Suzhara wrote:
We haven't done anything in a while. Anyone interested in doing dungeons tonight or maybe Sunday evening?

Hiya! Interested yes, but I'm (again) gone for vacation on Sunday. Has to be some other evening for me then!

Laile
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 pm 
Well I finally plucked up the courage and went on one run with you guys last night (on Náng), which turned out to be great fun, although I must admit I was pretty tired and only managed one :D

I'd love to practice some more healing, I am so out of touch with the mechanics and trying to focus on new dungeon tactics - just prefer it in the company of guildies :)

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:53 am 
It was great fun having you join us and I hope for many more! :D
It's always a lot nicer (and relaxeder) to do runs with your guild mates. :)

Laile
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:05 pm 
We came, we saw, we wiped, we came, we saw, we wiped, we came, we saw and we kicked pixel ass in a great Alliance 5-man last night of a group composed of... All Elders!

We also ate way too much Broiled Dragon and Nang got a bit of a sugar rush on Mana Cake, he'll be working that off for a while... phew don't they put calorie warnings on those things!?

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 pm 
We're very good at wiping it seems. But we're even better in getting up and trying again until we win! :D

Laile
Rank 5
<The Elders>

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm 
Agreed and the best thing about our wipes was that generally we got passed the bit that caused us to wipe. Though I've still no clear idea why I kept getting insta-zapped on one boss fight, knowing me I was standing somewhere where I should not :D

Theodomeus
Alliance Patron
<The Elders>

Artisan Scribe
Artisan Scribe
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm 
More action this Friday (30th) !!!

We are planning to pay a visit to Illidan in the Black Temple (old BC 70 raid). This is one of the few places that I have never seen, so it will be an interesting trip!

All chars over 70 are invited

Regards
Theodomeus the Azerothian Turist Guide

Theodomeus
Alliance Patron
<The Elders>

Artisan Scribe
Artisan Scribe
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm 
Elders,

We briefly agreed upon a new adventure scheduled for this Friday, but, alas, my account is currently locked so I won't be able to make it.

Me, wife and kids took a trip this Easter to visit my parents who live in Spain. I did take my laptop with me, but since Blizzard detected that I am 1) using a different IP 2) using a different computer 3) not using the authenticator, they zealously decided to lock the account just-in-case. Lesson learned: start using one of these soon.

Anyway, see you online next week. Maybe we could proceed through all WotLK content (Naxx, Ulduar, Icecrown) in the coming weeks and before the Pandas strike upon us.

Theo

Suzhara
Alliance Matron
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:01 pm 
Eeek! I hope you can get your account unlocked quickly!

I'd love to do all the WtLK content! I love to see those places! :)

Theodomeus
Alliance Patron
<The Elders>

Artisan Scribe
Artisan Scribe
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:14 am 
Elders!

Sorry for the short notice, but tonight we will try to gather a group of adventurers to explore either Ulduar of Naxxramas.

Alliance, 20:00pm server time.

Board index » The Meeting Point » The Meeting Point: Dungeon Runs & Raids