Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:26 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC + 1 hour
Board index » The Meeting Point » The Meeting Point: Social Events

Dinyraen

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject: Mount it up! GuildRP idea.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:56 am 
Helluw

I had 2 new ideas for a monthly RPevent Alliance Elders and Horde Elders.

First idea:
Mount race in Shimmering Flats,normal mounts.
Rules: No Crusader aura or things like Carrot on a stick are allowed;
talented mount increasing classes like BMhunter and retpally will have a 10 sec(maybe more) penalty.
Each subscriber can do 2 runs if win you go to next round etc etc....
Each run will include 2 rounds in Mirage raceway.
When the 2 duelists take there place i will fire a flare ,when it lands you can start....
If intrested you subscribe here and i make planning for all players,for alliance players i will prolly just point at them but planning will be posted 3 days ahead.

I was thinking monthly 3th week of month on a Wednesday evening 21.00 servertime.

Now thats one idea and i was thinking of combine it with my second so we switch each month.

Second idea:
Fist duel no armor allowed.
Plan is in gadgetzan the cage in the middle,same planning as mount event but instead of flare the abiltytool duel, 2 matches each winner go next round etc etc.
Only with fists so no armor no weapons.

Prices. Atm i came just with idea 1st place 5gold,2nd place 2g,3th place 1g.
Maybe some among us has better suggestions about the prices .

This is a fun contest so its all about fun and a good laugh,remember that please!

Idea: This is an event i wanne do with basics like i had with our 2 monthly Drinking evening,so...You can do the races etc or just be the visitor and get some RP rollin.

Generally i dont wanne push myself forward but I want to get the guildRp a bit higher and have some fun together,wow isnt only about purples and loots we are bunch of friends of a maturitylevel we can do things together and have some nice time together ally and horde.

Regards I hope people can understand my effort to get guildRP maxed out otherwise shut my mouth and be the same person I allways be in guild.

ps;sorry for my sometimes bad english.

Lorellin

Journeyman Scribe
Journeyman Scribe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 am 
Count me in Jin!

This stuff sounds absolutely great! I'm sure both events would be a complete riot, and I'm certainly up for the contests. Also a nice way to make leveling our unarmed skills more interesting, should we wish to join the fist fights!

I'm loving it!

Damkina
Initiate
<The Elders>

Grand Master Scribe
Grand Master Scribe
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:31 am 
Sounds like a laugh. I would like to join if nothing rl related pops up on those days :)

Brambline
Rank 2
<The Elders>

Mama
Mama
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm 
Both ideas sound awesome and I will certainly be there if I happen to be online at the time.

As for organizing RP for the guild, I for one am delighted and very thankful for the effort! There is only one reason such stuff hasn't happened much and that's because no-one has taken the initiative to organize it. When I made this guild I knew before hand that I would not have the energy to organize meetings and events (at least very often and certainly not on a regular basis) so I made that very clear in the guild concept. I also didn't want anyone to feel the pressure to do such things. But that's where the beauty of the world "voluntary" comes in. Everyone and anyone is absolutely free to organize whatever they like. Just as it is free and voluntary to take part in these events as well.

Thanks Jin!

Board index » The Meeting Point » The Meeting Point: Social Events