|The Elders Concept
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Brambline [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:01 am ]|
|Post subject:||The Elders Concept|
If you are in your mid to late 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and up...
If you have family, work long hours or have a busy schedule...
If the words "obligation", "commitment" and "rules" make you twitch...
If you see the game as a place of relaxation versus a second job...
If your guildies don't understand when you say "Sorry, have to log - my kid"...
If you are embarrassed of declining yet another invitation to do a guild run or raid...
If you really can't be fussed with guild spats and dramas and wish folks would just get along...
If you pine for the companionship of other adults who understand your life situation...
If you like to roleplay on your own terms...
Nodding to the above? Sound about right? Perhaps The Elders is for you!
- is a online community of older roleplayers who play various MMOs together. Currently we are in WoW, SWTOR, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2 and Eve Online.
- accepts players who are 25 years or older (most members are in their 30's and 40's)
- has been around since January 2009 and has a solid foundation of friendly and devoted members
- has a very peaceful, respectful and friendly atmosphere
- aims to shelter it's members from stress inducing guild activities or obligations
If you have interest in joining us, please go through the following simple steps to apply as a member.
Need second opinions?
Read our testimonials page to get objective opinions from some of our members.
Read the Tips for Elders newcomers to hear how other members experience being in the guild.
Please note that this guild may not be your cup of tea if you enjoy a lot of guild action and activity (runs, raids, events, meetings). For the most part, we all putter about doing our own thing while enjoying each other's company on the chat channels. That's not to say that we don't do that stuff too sometimes, but it happens when it happens instead of following a strict regiment.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group